WEEK 6 | Climb the Ladder of Integrity
The Church is not the same as we move forward from this global crisis. We need followers of Jesus living out of a deep inner life with Jesus and who live in communities as a distinct counterculture and who serve as salt and light in the world for Him. Out of a desire to best utilize this season to invest in deep discipleship, Jeremiah & Jess will be leading what we are calling - The Emotionally Healthy Relationships Course via Zoom from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST on eight consecutive Wednesdays, 04.07.21 - 05.26.21.
Prerequisite Course : Emotionally Healthy Spirituality (8 weeks)
This is your invitation to The Emotionally Healthy Relationships (EHR)Course!
Our goal is simple: to lead you into a lived experience of the theology and culture of Emotionally Healthy Discipleship.
Note: The EHR Course is Part 2 of the Emotionally Healthy Discipleship Course and focuses on Loving Others. Part 1, called Emotionally Healthy Spirituality focuses on Loving God. We hope you will be able to experience both courses.
But since we cannot give what they do not possess, the focus will be primarily on your inner life in Jesus. We are structuring the Course for those with a serious desire to grow and mature in their relationships with Jesus.
The topics are as follows:
04.07.21: Take Your Community Temperature Reading
04.14.21: Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
04.21.21: Genogram Your Family
04.28.21: Explore the Iceberg
05.05.21: Listen Incarnationally
05.12.21: Climb the Ladder of Integrity
05.19.21: Fight Cleanly
05.26.21: Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Emotionally Healthy Skills
The following are the requirements to attend:
• You have a God-given hunger to grow deeply in this season
• Attend all 8 Sessions from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm PST
• Order a copy of each of the materials EH Relationships workbook & EH Relationships Day by Day
• Your commitment to do the readings/assignments each week (average of 1-2 hours per week)
• Read the Emotionally Healthy Relationships workbook and complete weekly homework assignments
For example: On our first day, you’ll begin doing Daily Offices 2 x a day – with silence and stillness
- and begin prayerfully reading, or rereading, Emotionally Healthy Relationships workbook.
Before Week 1 on April 5th please do the following:
1. Do the pre-reading for Session 1. Take the EHS Personal Assessment.
2. Read and do the pre-work on Week 1 of the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook.
Please EMAIL: AMEN@TLG.HOUSE if you want to be part of this special opportunity.
They will then provide information regarding registration and other details.
Looking forward to the journey together,
Pastor's Jeremiah & Jess
T L G | HOUSE
Here's a little bit about our online platform : ZOOM
Zoom is a secure online video platform that helps us to learn & connect by the way of our computer or mobile phones. Below is a quick video.
If you need help with setting up Zoom; Just click this Link